Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Roller Coaster


I'm on a roller coaster
This life is a roller coaster
Merika swimming in a pool
While this life is a fucking ocean
Consumed by concoctions
Brainwashing and fucking potions
This life is a roller coaster
Some of y'all ain't even coastin
Ruled by ya fears and stunted by a failures
Just bc you failed before doesn't mean that you're a failure
Let me tell ya
You're not defined in one moment
If that was the case
most of us would be dead foe it

Stand up
In the mirror don't Reflect a pagan
Jump every hurdle
Exceed every expectation
Put that fear in a choke hold
Strangle till life leaves its eyes
Stand up dust off
let that lie lay where it lies
Don't stand paralyzed
See clears
Every negative thought bat it back
Take your vision steal theirs
I call that a cataract
I love life
Living it is this kids past time
I've done the worst of the worst
That's just my past time
This life is a roller coaster
I'm rolling on this road just coastin
Noting
Anything that I consider potent
Formulate it inside
Express yaself and watch it form
Mediocrity is a trick
Take a step above the norm
Not conform transform
What you worried about your mans for
All these acronym gangs
Man what does that stand for
Better yet who do you stand for

No comments:

Post a Comment